- Human Resources: Manage the recruitment process, all matters related to employment and governing authority - MOM, CPF, WDA, IRAS, monthly payroll including allowances, and timely submission of payment, forms, or claims such as CPF, IR8A, IR21, government claims filing and other HR related matters like leave application, update employees on benefits and policies, organise company events, etc..
- General Office Administration: General administrative support as assigned in the daily management and operation of VnLife Singapore with staff strength between 10-25 employees. This includes handling claims and receipts, working with the outsourced accounting vendor and some secretarial duties such as scheduling meetings and travel arrangements.
Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources duties including but not limited to the following:
- Manage the full HR recruitment cycle: advertising job openings, scouting, career fairs, filtering resumes, scheduling interviews, and guiding candidates through the entire interview process.
- On/off-boarding process such as new hire orientation, confirmation and exit interviews
- Prepare offer letters, employment contracts.
- Handle all matters related to employment and governing authority: MOM, CPF, WDA, IRAS
- Process monthly payroll including allowances and claims and timely submission of payment, forms, or claims such as CPF, IR8A, IR21, government claims filing.
- Administer the timely updating of leave application and records
- Administer employee performance review, promotion, transfer, annual increment, bonus and termination.
- Update employee on benefits and policies through communication sessions, emails and memos
- Manage employee personnel files and HR documentation
- Provide reporting to management as and when required
Responsible for administrative duties including but not limited to the following:
- Manage office assets and supplies including ordering stock, keep inventory records.
- Process payment to vendors in accordance with budget approval.
- Maintain internal book- keeping and data entries and coordinate with the company’s outsourced Accountants to prepare quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Coordinate with the company’s Auditor for Financial reporting and tax filing.
- Other tasks assigned by the Company, eg: create operational manuals for the company like claim and payment process, arranging business travel, organise company filing, health insurance etc...
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- High level of integrity and discretion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, out-spoken and love to interact with people.
- Self-motivated to complete projects and ability to work well in a team.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, people-oriented environment.
- Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, preferably those who have at least 3 years working as an admin assistant or HR assistant.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications, Google doc, Google sheet, Google forms. Having intermediate to advanced computer skills is preferred.
- Full-time: $2,500/month with full employee benefits.
- Group health insurance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Working hours: Mondays -Fridays.
- Singaporean & PR are preferred.